Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, which has been recognized as a world natural heritage site by UNESCO, is called the Kingdom of the caves and considered a paradise for researchers and explorers of grottoes and caves. If you are in Dong Hoi (the capital city of Quảng Bình Province) and are planning a trip to visit this national park to admire these beautiful caves, Phong Nha Caves 2 days 1 night Tour is the best tour for you.
Phong Nha Caves Private Tour is the perfect option for visitors who would like to get to know more about the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and its geology, biodiversity and history rich environment. Our tour guides will provide you with interesting information on the many different unique aspects of the National Park and the different sites that will be visited on this tour. Visit the most famous caves in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park with our tour and get interesting experiences now.
Phong Nha Caves 2 Days 1 Night Tour (Private Tour)
- Day 1: 8 Ladies Cave – Paradise cave – Mooc Springs Eco Trail.
- Day 2: Phong Nha Cave & Dark Cave. Go to Dong Hoi airport/station. End of tour
|Phong Nha Caves 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|145 USD||73 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "email@example.com" for better price.|
Price Per Person
- 3 star hotel : 145 USD ≈ 3.150.000 VNĐ
- 4 star hotel : 155 USD ≈ 3.350.000 VNĐ
- 5 star hotel : 165 USD ≈ 3.550.000 VNĐ
- 5 star Resort: 175 USD ≈ 3.750.000 VNĐ
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: 2 Days 1 Night|
|Day 1: 8 Ladies Cave - Paradise cave - Mooc Spring Eco Trail (Lunch, Dinner)|
Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... to the company office.
Van will drive on to the Ho Chi Minh-West Trail. There will be a short stop at the 8 Ladies Cave. This is a memorial temple for 8 brave woman that sought shelter inside one of the caves during the war. Our tour guides will explain the entire story to the participants!
Visit Paradise Cave.
Named as Heaven in Mother Earth's Underground, Paradise Cave is one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world. The Bristish Royal Caves Research Association has recognized it as the longest dry cave in Asia. Especially, the stalactite system here are so beautifully glizt and shimmey that beyond human's imagination
|Noon||Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.|
Continue the journey to visit the Mooc Spring Eco Trail.
The Mooc Spring Eco-Trail is home to many exotic animals like Gibbons, colorful birds, snakes, many fresh water fish and butterflies. Enjoy the great moments of relaxation, mix the natural scenery of the romantic Mooc stream. Participate in services such as kayaking, swimming races, fishing .
Coming back the hotel at Phong Nha town/Dong Hoi city, check in hotel.
|Evening||Have dinner at restaurant.|
|Day 2: Phong Nha Cave - Dark Cave - Say good bye (Breakfast, Lunch)|
Have breakfast at the hotel and check-out hotel.
Visit Phong Nha Cave.
The only way to enter the cave is by a short 30 minute boat ride boat on the Son river. Every tour to Phong Nha Cave starts at the boat station at the Phong Nha Ke-Bang Tourism Center. The mouth of the cave is simply beautiful and unlike any other cave entrance in the world.
Conquering the Phong Nha Cave is the longest wet cave or river cave in the world , enjoy the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system and unique stalactite in the world.
|Noon||You Relax and enjoy lunch at the restaurant with special dishes of the mountains Phong Nha.|
Continue the journey to visit the Chay River - Dark Cave.
The entrance of the Dark Cave is at the opposite river bank from the Zip-Line tower. The beautiful deep blue color of the Chay river will catch your eye while riding the Zip-Line and a short 20 meter swim is required to actually enter the cave after the ride.
The cave is home to many lakes, with a water temperature of about 18 degrees. Inside the cave there are many unique things to see and experience! There is a natural mud bath at the end of one of the narrow passages and there are many ancient fossils to be found. The fossils are over a million years old!
Our guides will provide information about the history of the cave while exploring it. After successfully exploring the cave it’s time to take the kayak and paddle back to the boat station. Next to the boat station a smaller zip-line can be found, here participants will be able to actually release themselves in to the water.
Drive back to Dong Hoi city and finish the tour at the airport, train station, bus station... Goodbye and see you soon!
Package Day Tour Included:
- Hotel: 02 pax/ 01 room/ 01 night.
- 3 star hotel: Anh Linh 2 Hotel; Cao Minh Hotel; Quang Phu Resort; Phu Cuong Hotel; CKC Thien Duong Hotel; Amada Hotel... at Dong Hoi city. Heritage By Night Hotel, Sai Gon Phong Nha Hotel at Phong Nha town.
- 4 star hotel: Muong Thanh Holiday Hotel; Vinh Hoang Hotel; Royal Hotel
- 5 star hotel : Muong Thanh Luxury Nhat Le; Vinpear Quang Binh;
- 5 star Resort: Gold Coast Hotel Resort & Spa; Sun Spa Resort
- Tourist transport vehicles during the program, newer cars, air conditioning
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- The meal in the program (Vietnamese dishes style):
- 03 meals (Lunch, Dinner): 150.000 vnd/ pax/ meal (≈ 7 usd).
- 01 breakfast at hotel.
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Phong Nha Cave.
- Dragon boat to Phong Nha Cave two-way.
- Ticket Mooc Spring:
- Games on Mooc spring
- Kayak Stream Mooc
- Specialized equipment: life jackets, oars.
- Ticket Chay River – Dark Cave:
- Kayaking on Chay river.
- Zip-Line river bathing.
- Zip-Line to the Dark Cave door.
- In mud Cave bath
- Ticket Paradise Cave.
- Golf Cart (Electrical car) two-way.
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Invoice VAT
What to bring:
- Backup charger for mobile devices, if any
- Original passport.
- We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way