The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in Quang Tri Province was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. This place preserves many remains such as Khe Sanh Combat Base, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge… You also visit Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and sightseeing into some beautiful caves full of stalagmites and stalactites.
Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and DMZ Quang Tri 2 Days 1 night Tour
- Day 1: Paradise cave – Phong Nha Cave. Overnight in Dong Hoi.
- Day 2: Demilitarized Zone in Quang Tri province. Go to Dong Hoi airport/station. End of tour
|Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and DMZ Quang Tri Tour 2 Days 1 night|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|128 USD||64 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" for better price.|
Price Per Person
- Homestay/ 2 star hotel: 128 USD ≈ 2.800.000 VNĐ
- 3 star hotel : 135 USD ≈ 2.950.000 VNĐ
- 4 star hotel : 141 USD ≈ 3.100.000 VNĐ
- 5 star hotel : 148 USD ≈ 3.250.000 VNĐ
- 5 star Resort: 165 USD ≈ 3.600.000 VNĐ
This is a group tour but you can also buy private tours with a minimum of 2 people.
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: 2 Days 1 Night|
|Day 1: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Lunch, Dinner)|
Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... go to Phong Nha - Ke Bang national park.
Visit Paradise Cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005. It has a length of 31.4 km, and is the longest dry cave in Asia.
To make it easy for tourists to visit and protect the cave, local government built a wooden bridge inside the cave. This bridge makes the cave become more beautiful and sparkling.
|Noon||Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.|
Continue the journey to visit the Phong Nha Cave.
Get on the boat to cruise on Son River to Phong Nha cave which filled with stalactites and stalagmites. We can see these stalagmites with other shapes. ... Back to boat to go to pier
Vehicle transfer you back to Dong Hoi City, check in hotel.
|Evening||Have dinner at restaurant or free dinner. Overnight in the hotel or the freedom to explore the city of Dong Hoi on the night.|
|Day 2: DMZ in Quang Tri province - Say good bye (Breakfast, Lunch)|
In the morning, after breakfast and check-out hote, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi to visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
Transfer Ho Chi Minh trail to Khe Sanh combat base – one of the violent battles in Quang Tri, one US base fell under attack in early 1968. You’ll also see the remaining of an old airfield. Visit the museum of Ta Con airport to see the things in nature of the fierce war, and how hard Quang Tri people fight against the enemy.
|Noon||Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.|
Afternoon, continue along the highway 1, you also learn about the history of Church of La Vang, stop at Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River – which marked the former border between North and South Vietnam from 1954 to 1972. Next stop to visit Vinh Moc tunnels – a network of tunnels built by villagers seeking shelter from bombings during the American War, this is the place where an entire village lived and fought for two and a half years.
Then the drive transfers you back to Dong Hoi around 06.00 PM Tour ends.
Phong Nha Explorer goodbye and see you soon!
Package Day Tour Included:
- Hotel: 02 pax/ 01 room/ 01 night.
- Homestay/ 2 star Hotel: Tom's House; Sunshine Hotel; Happy Hotel; Geminai Hotel; SIC Hotel; Victor Hotel; Hoang Linh Hotel; Phong Nha Heritage by Night Hotel...
- 3 star hotel: Anh Linh 2 Hotel; Cao Minh Hotel; Quang Phu Resort; Phu Cuong Hotel; CKC Thien Duong Hotel; Amada Hotel...
- 4 star hotel: Muong Thanh Holiday Hotel; Vinh Hoang Hotel; Royal Hotel
- 5 star hotel : Muong Thanh Luxury Nhat Le; Vinpear Quang Binh;
- 5 star Resort: Gold Coast Hotel Resort & Spa; Sun Spa Resort
- Tourist transport vehicles during the program, newer cars, air conditioning
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- The meal in the program (Vietnamese dishes style):
- 03 meals (Lunch, Dinner): 150.000 vnd/ pax/ meal (≈ 7 usd). If you do not eat, we will give money back.
- 01 breakfast at hotel. ( 3,4,5 star hotel )
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Phong Nha Cave.
- Dragon boat to Phong Nha Cave two-way.
- Ticket Paradise Cave.
- Golf Cart (Electrical car) two-way.
- Entrance fees (Vinh Moc Tunnels, Khe Sanh Combat Base, Hien Luong Bridge - Ben Hai River ).
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Invoice VAT
What to bring:
- Backup charger for mobile devices, if any
- Original passport.
- We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way