The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in Quang Tri Province was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. This place preserves many remains such as Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge… You also visit Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and sightseeing into some beautiful caves full of stalagmites and stalactites.
Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and DMZ Quang Tri 2 Days 1 night Tour
- Day 1: Paradise cave – Phong Nha Cave. Overnight in Dong Hoi.
- Day 2: Demilitarized Zone in Quang Tri province – Our Lady of La Vang Church Tour . Go to Dong Hoi airport/station. End of tour
|Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park – DMZ Quang Tri – Our Lady of La Vang Church Tour 2 Days 1 night|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|125 USD||63 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "email@example.com" for better price.|
|Price Per Person|
|3 star hotels||125 usd ≈ 2.850.000 đ|
|4 star hotels||132 usd ≈ 3.000.000 đ|
|5 star hotels||140 usd ≈ 3.150.000 đ|
|5 star resorts||149 usd ≈3.350.000 đ|
This is a group tour but you can also buy private tours with a minimum of 2 people.
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: 2 Days 1 Night|
|Day 1: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Lunch)|
Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... go to Phong Nha - Ke Bang national park.
Visit Paradise Cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005. It has a length of 31.4 km, and is the longest dry cave in Asia.
To make it easy for tourists to visit and protect the cave, local government built a wooden bridge inside the cave. This bridge makes the cave become more beautiful and sparkling.
|Noon||Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.|
Continue the journey to visit the Phong Nha Cave.
Get on the boat to cruise on Son River to Phong Nha cave which filled with stalactites and stalagmites. We can see these stalagmites with other shapes. ... Back to boat to go to pier
Vehicle transfer you back to Dong Hoi City, check in hotel.
|Evening||Have dinner at restaurant or free dinner. Overnight in the hotel or the freedom to explore the city of Dong Hoi on the night.|
|Day 2: DMZ in Quang Tri province - Our Lady of La Vang - Say good bye (Breakfast, Lunch)|
In the morning, after breakfast and check-out hote, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi to visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
To visit Vinh Moc tunnels – a network of tunnels built by villagers seeking shelter from bombings during the American War, this is the place where an entire village lived and fought for two and a half years.
Stop at Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River – which marked the former border between North and South Vietnam from 1954 to 1972.
|Noon||Enjoy lunch at the restaurant.|
Afternoon, continue along the highway 1, you also learn about the history of Church of La Vang.
Our Lady of La Vang is considered a major pilgrimage center for Catholics in Vietnam and is recognized by the Catholic Church. In addition, the Church of La Vang was also crowned by Pope John Paul II as the Basilica of the Magnonos Monastery on August 22, 1961.
Quang Tri citadel on the bank of river Thach Han was the site of fierce battles during the US war in Vietnam. The site became the tomb of tens of thousands of Vietnamese soldiers who sacrificed their lives for national liberation.
Then the drive transfers you back to Dong Hoi around 06.00 PM Tour ends.
Phong Nha Explorer goodbye and see you soon!
Package Day Tour Included:
- Hotel: 02 pax/ 01 room/ 01 night.
- Homestay/ 2 star Hotel: Tom's House; Sunshine Hotel; Happy Hotel; Geminai Hotel; SIC Hotel; Victor Hotel; Hoang Linh Hotel; Phong Nha Heritage by Night Hotel...
- 3 star hotel: Anh Linh 2 Hotel; Cao Minh Hotel; Quang Phu Resort; Phu Cuong Hotel; CKC Thien Duong Hotel; Amada Hotel...
- 4 star hotel: Muong Thanh Holiday Hotel; Vinh Hoang Hotel; Royal Hotel
- 5 star hotel : Muong Thanh Luxury Nhat Le; Vinpear Quang Binh;
- 5 star Resort: Gold Coast Hotel Resort & Spa; Sun Spa Resort
- Tourist transport vehicles during the program, newer cars, air conditioning
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- The meal in the program (Vietnamese dishes style):
- 03 meals (Lunch, Dinner): 150.000 vnd/ pax/ meal (≈ 7 usd). If you do not eat, we will give money back.
- 01 breakfast at hotel. ( 3,4,5 star hotel )
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Phong Nha Cave.
- Dragon boat to Phong Nha Cave two-way.
- Ticket Paradise Cave.
- Golf Cart (Electrical car) two-way.
- Entrance fees (Vinh Moc Tunnels, Khe Sanh Combat Base, Hien Luong Bridge - Ben Hai River ).
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Invoice VAT
What to bring:
- Backup charger for mobile devices, if any
- Original passport.
- We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way