Phong Nha cave is the most famous cave in Phong Nha Ke Bang national Park. It should be the first choice to visit when you come to this national park.This cave is considered as the longest wet cave in the world. We can see these stalagmites in many shapes. They are really wonderful, you will never forget.
Besides Phong Nha cave, Dark Cave is also a very attractive cave. It is named Dark cave because it is made of mostly basalt (a black hard rock) in addition to limestone. Exploring Dark cave, you will have a chance to experience many exciting activities such as kayaking, zip-line, high-wire, mud bathing and swimming. Especially, the mud here is very good for the skin.
|Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|60 USD||30 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "email@example.com" for better price.|
Price from: 60 USD ≈ 1.350.000 VNĐ
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: Daily|
|07:30 - 08:00||Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... and hotels at Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town go to Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.|
Visit Phong Nha Cave First is considered "First wonders"
We will take a boat to cruise on Son river. While on the boat you will see the greenfield, people, houses and limestone along the river. After 25 minutes on the boat, visitors will arrive at Phong Nha cave, take a couple of hours to see the cave. This cave is a water cave and famous for its rock formation.
|11:30||Return to the Xuan Son marina.|
|12:00||Lunch at a restaurant with local specialties from the people here processing|
|13:00||Continue the journey to visit the Chay River - Dark Cave|
Explore inside the Dark Cave by zip lining. The longest Zip lining in Viet Nam. Inside the cave, there are many ancient fossils to be found. The fossils are over a million years old. There is a natural mud bath at the end of one of the narrow passages The natural mud bath is very good for the skin.
After successfully exploring inside the cave, visitors return to the Chay River by Kayaking. Join exciting games in Chay River such as: Adventure Bridge, basketball, handball, flying swing……
|16:00 - 16:30||Vehicle transfer you back to Phong Nha town or Dong Hoi City.|
|17:00 - 17:30||Go to the original starting point. Good bye, end program, see you again !|
Package Day Tour Included:
- Pick-up and return transfers in Dong Hoi City: 16 seater car, air conditioner.
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- One lunch(Vietnamese dishes style).
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Phong Nha Cave
- Dragon boat to Phong Nha Cave (two-way)
- Ticket Chay River – Dark Cave:
- Kayaking on Chay river.
- Zip-Line river bathing.
- Zip-Line to the Dark Cave door.
- In mud Cave bath.
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Service Charge
- Lunch , Seasoning Fruit , Soft Drink
Children tour price:
- Children under 1.1m: free.
- Children: from 1.1m to 1.3m: 50% of tour price.
- Children up to 1.3m: 100% tour price.
- Invoice VAT
What to bring:
- Beach towel
- Swimming suite
- Waterproof bag for smartphones
- Children under 1.4m: Will not be allowed Zip-line
Free pick-up and accommodation in Dong Hoi city in case:
- oYou take a bus or train to Dong Hoi City before 07:00 AM, the car will pick you up at the company office to take a rest, have a breakfast and departure under the program.
- You have checked out the hotel and flight, train, bus late after 19:00 PM, at the end of the program Car and tour guide will take you to the company to rest, have dinner and take you to the airport, bus station, train station.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way