Join the program to discover Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park with the Phong Nha Cave Tour and the Phong Nha Botanic Garden, 1 day tour, depart daily. Booking the Phong Nha Caves Tour to get new experiences with the lowest cost. Phong Nha Cave and Wind Waterfall Botanical Garden Tour in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park is a program for tourists who love nature and wild animals to explore and understand the environmental ecosystem of National Park
Discovery Phong Nha Cave which is dubbed “The First Cave wonders” sight seeing Son River, through peaceful Phong Nha village and fanciful stalactites system under the lights. On the road of 20 Quyet Thang legend to the Botanical Garden with beautiful natural landscape to visit Wind Water Fall and swim at Vang Anh Lake.
|Phong Nha Cave And Botanic Garden Tour|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|45 USD||23 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" for better price.|
Price from: 45 USD ≈ 1.000.000 VNĐ
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: Daily|
|07:30 - 08:00||Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... and hotels at Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town go to Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.|
Visit Phong Nha Cave is considered "First Cave wonders"
Take a boat about 5km along the Son River to Phong Nha Cave (river cave).
On Son river, you will see pictures of the girls, the children have fun on the waterfront and have the opportunity to experience the daily life of the neighborhood riverside village bearing the Vietnamese country soul.
Conquering the Phong Nha Cave: The longest wet cave, enjoy the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system and unique stalactite in the world. Caving Fairy & Imperial admire the beautiful stalactites blocks are created by nature over thousands of millennia.
|11:30||Return to the Xuan Son marina.|
|12:00||Lunch at a restaurant with local specialties from the people here processing|
|13:00||Continue the journey to visit the Phong Nha Botanic Garden|
Visit Phong Nha Botanical Garden is the beautiful landscape hidden in the jungle such "Thac Gio" Waterfall, "Vang Anh" lake on the 3 streams, local nursery gardens, Sulfur, mahogany ...
Located on the Road No.20 Quyet Thang, approximately 12 km from the Phong Nha Tourism Center. Botanical Garden is a natural forest with an area of over 40 ha and 500 plant species within their diverse ecosystems.
|16:00 - 16:30||Vehicle transfer you back to Phong Nha Town or Dong Hoi City.|
|17:00 - 17:30||Go to the original starting point or Dong Hoi station/ airport/bus station.... Good bye, end program, see you again !|
Package Day Tour Included:
- Pick-up and return transfers in Dong Hoi City: 7 or 16 seater car, air conditioner.
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- One lunch(Vietnamese dishes style).
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Phong Nha Cave
- Dragon boat to Phong Nha Cave (two-way)
- Ticket Botanic Garden
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Service Charge
Children tour price:
- Children under 1.1m: free.
- Children: from 1.1m to 1.3m: 50% of tour price.
- Children up to 1.3m: 100% tour price.
- Invoice VAT
- The personal expenses out of program
What to bring:
- Beach towel
- Swimming suite
- Waterproof bag for smartphones
- Children under 1.4m: Will not be allowed Zip-line
Free pick-up and accommodation in Dong Hoi city in case:
- You take a bus or train to Dong Hoi City before 07:00 AM, the car will pick you up at the company office to take a rest, have a breakfast and departure under the program.
- You have checked out the hotel and flight, train, bus late after 19:00 PM, at the end of the program Car and tour guide will take you to the company to rest, have dinner and take you to the airport, bus station, train station.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way