Paradise Cave And Dark Cave Tour
If you are the person who love nature and adventure. This tour is for you. Phong Nha Cave 1 Day Tour go to Paradise Cave And Dark Cave. Designated a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2003, the remarkable Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park contains the oldest karst mountains in Asia, formed approximately 400 million years ago. Phong Nha is still new to tourism, so the natural beauty still remains. Mountains, lakes, caves, jungles, extremely exotic and endemic wildlife.. this place has it all.
Paradise Cave: 70 km northwest of Dong Hoi city. It’s a dry cave and is called “underground palace”. Paradise cave had been considered the longest dry cave in Asia . It is one of the most magnificent and magical wonders in the world. This cave is 31 km long. Paradise cave celestial splendor between mundane title.
Dark Cave: Exploring Dark cave is really an amazing experience. We will kayak along Chay river, walk through the dark with just head torches and plunge into a narrow cavern full of thick, wonderfully gloppy, gooey mud. You will be surprised of the beauty hidden in the dark. Inside Dark cave, you will have the opportunity to have a natural mud bath and swim in the cool lake. Besides, you can join many activities such as swimming, zip line, high-wire, and kayaking.The cave is a way different experience in compare with the other caves. Lots of adventurous activities are waiting for you.
Phong Nha Cave 1 Day Tour: Paradise Cave and Dark Cave Tour. You should choose this tour if you would like to save time and money with the best quality service.
Contact us for advice and support: +84 935758884 – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Paradise Cave And Dark Cave Tour|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|59 USD||30 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "email@example.com" for better price.|
Group tour Price: 59 USD ≈ 1.350.000 VNĐ (01/01 - 31/12/2023)
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: Daily|
|07:30 - 08:00||Our driver and Guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi Train station, airport , bus station ... and hotels at Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town go to Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.|
Visit Paradise Cave.
Paradise Cave is first discovered in 2005 by the British Cave Research Association, It’s a largest and most beautiful cave in the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park area by British spelunkers. It is said that the cave's beauty is reminiscent of an imperial palace and very well resented with easy access, great walkways, and excellent feature lighting which made it extra special.
Taking the electrical car from the parking to the foothills of the cave (2km).
|11:30||Lunch at a restaurant with local specialties from the people here processing.|
|13:00||Continue the journey to visit the Chay River - Dark Cave|
Getting near to the cave entrance by 400 meters long zip-lining with 10 meter high or by kayaking for those who get fear of high places.
15 meters swimming to the cave on the cool water will wake you up. At the end of the cave, mud bath is the most interesting spot that once you get dipping into it, you will not want to get out of it anymore.
Swing, mini-ziplines with obstacle course are waiting for you on Chay river. Swimming in cool blue water is one of remarkable experiences in your life - must be in your bucket list.. You will have a very interesting experience when take part in this cave.
|16:00 - 16:30||Vehicle transfer you back to Phong Nha town or Dong Hoi City.|
|17:00 - 17:30||Go to the original starting point or Dong Hoi station/ airport/bus station.... Good bye, end program, see you again !|
Package Day Tour Included:
- Pick-up and return transfers in Dong Hoi City: New Toyota Innova 7 seater, new Ford Transit 16 seater car, air conditioner.
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide.
- One lunch (Vietnamese dishes style).
- Tickets to:
- Ticket Paradise Cave.
- Golf Cart (Electrical car) two-way.
- Ticket Chay River – Dark Cave:
- Kayaking on Chay river.
- Zip-Line river bathing.
- Zip-Line to the Dark Cave door.
- In mud Cave bath.
- Mineral water: 02 bottle/ 1 day.
- Wet tissue: 02 wet towel /1 day.
- Travel Insurance, maximum compensation: 450usd / 1 people/ incidents.
- Service Charge
Children tour price:
- Children under 1.1m: free.
- Children: from 1.1m to 1.3m: 50% of tour price.
- Children up to 1.3m: 100% tour price.
- Invoice VAT
What to bring:
- Beach towel
- Swimming suite
- Waterproof bag for smartphones
- Pregnant women over 3 months: Will not be allowed for your safety.
- Children under 1.4m: Will not be allowed Zip-line
Free pick-up and accommodation in Dong Hoi city in case:
- oYou take a bus or train to Dong Hoi City before 07:00 AM, the car will pick you up at the company office to take a rest, have a breakfast and departure under the program.
- You have checked out the hotel and flight, train, bus late after 19:00 PM, at the end of the program Car and tour guide will take you to the company to rest, have dinner and take you to the airport, bus station, train station.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way