If you are bored with the modern cities, bustling streets, and vibrant destinations, Let’s try to hang out with your family to experience a day trip: Sinh Ton valley – Thuy Cung cave. During the Phong Nha Ke Bang trekking tour, visitors will be back to nature in the quiet, beautiful scenery, huge limestone mountains, poetic rivers and streams, and valleys with green beautiful trees.
The bus will take you to the Km19 West branch of Ho Chi Minh road. Then start walking through the vast grassy hills to the ancient forest of Dau Rai, cross the heaven gate, upstream of Suoi Tien to discover the 500m depth of Nuoc Lan cave, which is the back door of Dark cave. In front of the cave entrance are large rocks covered with green moss, like a screen to protect the cave door from the tropical rainforest. The bright green color of the forest trees mixed with the limestone color of the cave hid many things to find out.
Next, you will go between the primeval forest to the Sinh Ton valley surrounded by extremely spectacular limestone mountains. This place converges many terrains, from limestone mountains, non-kart terrain, flat land, caves, subterranean streams, and primeval forests. And even more special, Sinh Ton valley is a hiding place of biological diversity, a kingdom of many bird species, many of which are listed in the Red Book of Vietnam. This is an opportunity for visitors to understand more about the biodiversity values of the world’s natural heritage Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.
The most impressive experience in Phong Nha travel is swimming through the underground river with emerald green water and diving to explore Thuy Cung Cave (Cave E). The deeper you go inside, you can see the cave like an underwater aquarium with colorful stalactites, and mysterious shapes, and observe exotic fish that only live in the cave environment.
Highlights of Lung Sinh Ton – Thuy Cung Cave 1-day tour:
– Hiking 12km of mountain roads with uneven terrain, crossing rivers/streams
– Climbing about 150m – 300m high (height from valley to mountain top)
– Swimming and diving to explore Thuy Cung cave
– Explore the 800m back door of Toi Cave
– Explore the rich and diverse ecosystems of the ancient core zone of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
|Phong Nha Trekking Tour – Sinh Ton Valley – Thuy Cung Cave For One Day|
|Tour Price in USD per person|
|75 USD||38 USD|
|Child: 1,1m - 1,3m; Child below 1,1m free; From 1.3m upwards surcharge as adults|
|Group of 5 or more guests: please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" for better price.|
Group tour Price from Dong Hoi city: 85 USD ≈ 1.950.000 VNĐ
Group tour Price from Phong Nha Town : 75 USD ≈ 1.700.000 VNĐ
|Itinerary & Descriptions|
|Operate day: Daily|
|Morning||Bus and guide will take you to hotels in Dong Hoi city, hotels in the Phong Nha area, the railway station, the airport, and Dong Hoi bus station (Especially with a shuttle bus from SE8 04 trains: 45AM, SE3 05:21 AM, SE19 05:59 AM, and buses arrive in Dong Hoi early in the morning to the company to check in and rest for free waiting for departure)|
|07:00||Departure to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.|
Arrive at Phong Nha Ke Bang Tourist Center and continue the journey to the km19 West branch of Ho Chi Minh Road.
Gathering at the Nha Dieu Hanh, the travel delegation will hear about safety rules and resume the journey, prepare equipment, and warm up the body before trekking.
Start the journey to explore the deep forest of Sinh Ton Valley.
After 1 hour of trekking through the forest, the group will arrive at the back door of Toi Cave:
Continue the journey to Thuy Cung Cave:
Lunch and rest.
After swimming, guests will drink a cup of warm tea and prepare lunch.
Lunch with local picnic food: grilled meat with salt, sticky rice, rice paper rolls, and fruits
|14:00||The team moved out. Continue through the forest for 4km following the trail in Survival Valley to return to the starting point at the Ho Chi Minh Trail.|
|16:00||The car will take the group to the Phong Nha tourist center.|
The car takes you to the hotel, train station, bus station, and Dong Hoi airport. (If the trip is late, next check-in and rest for free at the company. Time to see you off to the train station, bus station, and Dong Hoi airport)
Phong Nha Explorer bid farewell to the group, ending the program, see you again!
Package tour price includes:
- Room for temporary rest if you arrive early and leave late (see the room)
- A new air-conditioned sightseeing car takes up and sees off in Dong Hoi during the tour.
- Ticket cost for Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Tax costs, environmental protection fees, and natural resources guarantee
- Guides and porters support when participating in the tour
- Serving picnic lunch & drinks
- Caving equipment and safety equipment: helmets, explorer lights, gloves, life jackets
- Basic army shoes/jungle sandals (for guests who do not have their shoes, sizes 36-43)
- Dry bags for phones and small cameras (Notice in advance if you have a large camera). Dry bags are prepared only in case of high water levels.
- Meals: Picnic lunch, fruit snacks, drinking water. If there are dietary/vegetarian requirements, please notify us 1 day in advance.
Tour price does not include:
- VAT invoice
- Personal expenses, meals, and visiting places outside the program.
Children's tour price:
- Children 10 years and older are only allowed to participate.
What should I bring?
- Thin and light clothes, easy to absorb sweat and dry quickly
- One trekking suit should wear long sleeves to avoid insect bites
- One swimsuit
One change of clothes after the trip (if needed)
- One pair of good quality specialized walking army shoes/sandals for rough terrain (DO NOT wear waterproof shoes because of poor drainage)
- One pair of thick, ankle-length socks (do not use low-neck socks)
- Pregnant women should be careful when participating in this program for their safety.
- In groups of 5 or more guests, we will organize a private tour or a joint tour depending on the actual situation but still ensure the quality of the service and the program remains unchanged.
PHONG NHA EXPLORER TRAVEL CO., LTD
Add: 41 Hai Ba Trung Street, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province.
Please Let us know your preference
If above tours do not meet your preference, please feel free to let us know by contact us, we will design the program in your own way